Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Unholy Alliance of Big Energy, Big University, Big State

A Must READ!!
The Unholy Alliance of Big Energy, Big University, Big State: My Exchange with Terry Engelder

February 15, 2012  by Wendy Lee 
 
Perhaps the most incredible thing about my recent public listserv and consequent email exchange with Penn State geologist Terry Engelder is his explicit insistence that I “do not have permission to put this material on the web.” Why, I can only hazard to guess, but the substance of our last exchange may have something to do with it: I think he’s a tad bit embarrassed, and let his desire to be the “Jonas Salk” of natural gas extraction get away with him. Engelder plainly does not like me, and he does not want to have to deal with a critic.

READ MORE......

No comments:

Post a Comment